Who We Are
Who We Are
Infinity Financial Network P.A. was founded in 2000 and strives to provide financial solutions through every stage of life and tailored to your personal needs. We aim to treat each client as an individual and offer independent and impartial strategies, solutions for lifetime income, insurance, tax planning, wealth management, estate wealth distribution, IRA and retirement plan rollovers and long-term care needs.
Whether it is helping you plan for an unexpected healthcare expense, such as costly long-term care, or making sure that your assets will transfer easily to your family members after you pass away, Dean will provide you with objective financial advice having only your best interest in mind. This includes telling you that your current plan is sound.
What Makes Us Different
No hidden anything, including fees.
You will receive thorough explanations about every recommendation to ensure you have a full understanding of all of your options and the fees associated. Also, we aren’t going to fix what isn’t broken in your current portfolio.
Dean Nowak’s extensive financial knowledge and experience provides clients with a perspective they might not have with their current advisor. With his numerous licenses, he is able to offer advice and guidance on investments, securities, and insurance and make sure that clients understand their options. His staff has decades of experience in the securities and insurance industries as well so you will always be speaking to someone knowledgeable.
Our recommendations include the positives and negatives because there is no silver bullet solution that is 100% positive. You will be educated on an assortment of products so you understand and are knowledgeable about all the possible options available to you. If you implement with us, you will also have access to the status of your holdings through one of the members of the staff.
Bygone are the days of the house call? Not with us. Dean travels to many of his clients’ homes and places of business knowing it is more comfortable and convenient for them. This way, they do not have to travel with all their financial documents or, as time passes and traveling becomes a bit more difficult, Dean comes to you.
No One-Size-Fits-All Strategies
We are an independent financial planning company, and, therefore, are not limited to offering only one company’s product. We have access to investment products and companies all over the nation, and that means we can focus on our clients’ needs and recommend the products that best fit their individual situation. Clients receive unbiased advice, and we remain neutral when creating a customized plan to meet their specific financial needs and goals.
- Your complimentary confidential consultation with our financial advisor, Dean Nowak, either in person or by phone. During this consultation, you will review your current finances and goals with Dean so he can properly evaluate your financial situation and create a customized plan if warranted. He will tell you in this meeting if a second appointment is necessary.
- Customized Plan Presentation
- We do not believe in one-size-fits-all strategies. After your initial consultation, Dean will create both a current evaluation of your financial situation and a model of what you should be doing to meet your specific needs and goals expressed in the initial consultation. He will propose this unbiased and customized plan with options for you to choose from, and you will both discuss if the options are a good fit or if further customization is required. He will make sure that you are fully educated on the assortment of products available so you are knowledgeable about your options and feel comfortable with any possible decisions.
- Should you feel the proposed plan best suit your needs, you and Dean then discuss how to move forward with implementing them. This will involve the applications required to be completed to purchase them. He will make sure you understand all the product options, plan details and pricing. Dean also will introduce you to his team to ensure that you have assistance whenever you require and that you always feel that you are being taken care of.
- Ongoing Evaluation
- We will be available to you throughout your retirement and ask you to keep us updated on changes in your personal life so that your plan is still the most effective for your financial needs. Building long-term relationships with our clients is something we value and make a priority.
- Periodic and Planned Review
- Anytime you are in need of review of your portfolio for comprehension, changes to your situation, or beneficiary planning/changes, we are available to keep you comfortable within your plan.